Hit The Bottle Nail Art Challenge - Monochrome

Saturday 30 January 2021

 
I think it is safe to say that I have failed this Hit The Bottle Nail Art Challenge after three weeks?  I had a pretty terrible mani a couple of weeks ago and then completely skipped last week's travel prompt...I wasn't really feeling the prompt plus I was busy swatching a bunch of things.  But I am back for the monochrome prompt.  I absolutely love black and white nails so there was zero chance of missing today.

    
For this mani I used Hit The Bottle Snowed In for my base and stamped using As Black As Night.  Image is from Uberchic Beauty Business Chic 01.

    

    
I quite like this mani but it's not a favourite of mine.  Speaking of favourites I will be back tomorrow with my monthly favourites post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment