Uberchic Beauty Soccer Love Mini Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review

Monday 28 January 2019


Uberchic Beauty are back with some new mini stamping plates.  There are three in total - two sporting ones (Basketball Love and Soccer Love) and one plate for St Patrick's Day.  I'll be sharing all three of these plates over the next week and a bit, starting with Soccer Love.  Now before jumping into this plate I should say that I am not a soccer fan.  It's not a sport that I have ever gotten into, then again I really am not a sports person at all.  With all that said, that doesn't stop me from using some sporting stamping plates does it? 

Image from Uberchic Beauty
Soccer to me really is about black and white, and while I think this image would make for an awesome black and white accent nail I thought it would be fun to give it some colour - rainbow colours in fact.  I really like how this turned out.  For my gradient I used Hit The Bottle's Jelly polishes in Fireball, Screwdriver, Bubble Bee, Shamrocked, Blue Kamikaze, Purple Hooter and Pop Rocks and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


Sticking with the whole colour thing for this next image too.  For the most part, this image doesn't scream soccer to me so I quite like it.  For my base I used OPI Suzi-san Climbs Fuji-san, Tempura-ture Is Rising, Hurry-juku Get This Color!, Kanpai OPI!, How Does Your Zen Garden Grow? and Another Ramen-tic Evening (all from the OPI Tokyo Collection).


As I mentioned earlier I'm not really a sports fan so I can't say that this plate is a favourite of mine.  But if you are a soccer fan (or perhaps have a partner that is a soccer fan) then this plate is for you!  When my daughter's gymnastic competition season starts I'll have to break this plate back at and use the number one medal.  She will love that!

The Soccer Love Mini Stamping Plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment