A Special Christmas Gift From Theresa (Grace-full Nail Polish)

Thursday 3 January 2019


Today I have a little bit of a different post.  It's not my usual swatch and review post and it's not nail art.  Instead, it's a post with the two special custom polishes that Theresa from Grace-full Nail Polish made me for Christmas.  These polishes are both so gorgeous that I just had to share.  I guess before I go into the swatches I should start with a small disclaimer.  For those of you that don't know, I am actually friends with Theresa (although we haven't met in person yet) and I also swatch regularly for Theresa.  With all that said, none of my reviews are bias - EVER.  It doesn't matter if I have swatched for your brand once or a million times, whether I have purchased a product or been sent it to review, I will always tell it like it is.


Pinkmas.  My swatch shows three coats.




True Joy.  My swatch shows three coats.




I really love both of these polishes.  Thank you so much again Theresa for creating these stunners for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment