November 2018 Favourites

Friday 30 November 2018


I can' get over how quickly this month has gone by!  It seriously has popped up out of nowhere.  I also can't believe that there is only one more month left for 2018.  I really need to start thinking about my yearly favourites (and working towards the goals I set out at the start of the year - eek).  Yes I know there is still plenty of time but I really struggle to narrow down my favourites each month, let alone doing it for a whole year!  But that is a job for Future Tracy.  Today I can just focus on all the things I have loved throughout November.  Let's take a look shall we?


Nail Art
I have had another really quite month when it comes to nail art.  Then again, it has been a really quite month for me blogging wise.  Anyway, I do have some nail art favourites from this month.


Stamping Plates
It's been a good month for stamping plates!

Uberchic Beauty Art Deco Flair Stamping Plate
I love this plate (which I am sure you could have guessed seems it is in my favourites for this month).  It has some really great images on here and it stamps beautifully.
Image from Uberchic Beauty
Uberchic Beauty Moroccan Delight Stamping Plate
When you have trouble deciding which images to use first then you know that it's true love.  This is easily one of my favourite Uberchic plates that I own!  I seriously love all the images and can't wait to play with it more.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
Mainstream Polishes
I have just finished swatching the OPI Nutcracker & The Four Realms Collection, however as I haven't actually shared it on my blog yet I'm not going to include my favourites this month.  There have been two mainstream collections that I have shared this month and I have favourites from each.

China Glaze The Grinch Collection
I am a huge fan of this collection.  There are so many great polishes and I love that the bottles have the cute little Grinchs on them.  My favourites from this collection are Who Wonder, You're A Mean One, Lukewarm Wishes and Resting Grinch Face.  
 

OPI Metamorphosis Collection
I'm not 100% sure if this collection was ever released here in Australia but it really should be.  It's so gorgeous!  I'm so excited to play with these some more.
 

Indie Polishes 
It's been a bit of a quite month on the indie front....well for me anyway.  But naturally there is still lots to love.
 
Grace-full Nail Polish So What (Polish Pick Up)
Once upon a time, I use to not like thermal polishes (in fact - I still don't like swatching them, they never do what you want them to do).  But wearing them is so fun.  I loved wearing So What.


Grace-full Nail Polish Sweet Treats Collection
As much as I love glittery/shimmery polishes I am always going to be a such for cremes and Grace-full Nails Polish's new Sweet Treats Collection is AMAZING!


That brings us to the end of November.  I do have some really good polishes to share with you in December so stay tuned for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment