Grace-full Nail Polish Polish Pick Up November 2018 - Swatches & Review

Thursday 1 November 2018


Happy November!  I can't believe that it's November already!  This year is going to be coming to a close so soon.  I'm not sure I am prepared for that or for how busy these next couple of month's are going to be.  But let's see if I can keep up with myself.  I have a lot of new things (both polishes and stamping plates) to play with so hopefully there will be plenty of blog posts coming.  Starting with today.  Today I have this month's Grace-full Nail Polish Polish Pick Up polish. 

So What is a black to pink/purple thermal with ultra chrome chameleon flakes and micro glitter.  This polish is inspired by P!nk!  How awesome is P!nk?  I love her and my daughter wants to grow up and be just like her.  I'm a big fan of this polish too.  I like both of the transition colours (and the transition well) and the formula is fantastic.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box (cold)

Picture taken in light box (cold)

Picture taken in light box (transition)

Picture taken light box (transition)

Picture taken in light box (warm)

Picture taken in light box (warm)

Picture taken in direct sunlight (warm/transition)

Picture taken in direct sunlight (warm)
So What will be available via the Polish Pick Up from Friday 2nd November at 11am EST until Monday 5th November.  This polish is capped to 150 bottles so the question is, are you going to be quick enough to grab a bottle for yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment