Lina Nail Art Supplies All About Love 02 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Monday 12 November 2018


Don't you just love when you are sorting through computer files and you discover swatches of a stamping plate that you have never actually posted a review of?  Or has that only happened to me?  I have had Lina Nail Art Supplies' All About Love 02 stamping plate since February/March this year and I have only just realised that I haven't posted it yet.  I'm really not sure why.  I am going to guess that I have just bumped the post for other new things that have come in and then I must have just forgotten about it....until now.  

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
Now a couple of these manis I did a little while ago so you may have already seen them.  Sorry but I thought it would be good to still do an actual review of this plate.

This first mani I did as part of the 31DC2018 challenge (wow that feels like it was so long ago now but really it's just over a month).  Anyway, for this mani I used China Glaze Haute Blooded and Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


The second mani I did using this plate also happened to be for the 31DC2018.  I didn't even realize that I used the same plate twice in that challenge.  For this mani I used China Glaze You're Too Sweet (over OPI Getting Nadi On My Honeymoon) and stamped using Hit The Bottle Snowed In.  This mani looked better in person than it does it pictures.

I think this is a nice plate for Valentine's manis but for the most part I can't really see myself grabbing for it a lot.  It does pick up and transfer well.  Have you picked up this plate?

No comments:

Post a Comment