Emily de Molly October Limited Edition Polishes - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 14 November 2018


As you may be aware Emily de Molly releases a few limited edition polishes each month (or most months).  October she released some really gorgeous looking polishes that I just had to have.  Now that I have them and have swatched them I thought I should share them with you guys.  That being said I am not sure if they are still available or not (and I am being too lazy to actually look them up - sorry).  Anyway, let's take a look at these polishes shall we?


LE 110 is a dark purple holo.  Yes this is a simple polish but OMG!  It is absolutely stunning!  I love it!  The formula is awesome - you can easily get away with one coat.  I did use two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
LE 111 is a dark green with a gold to green magnetic effect and pale blue shimmers.  I think this is such a great colour.  I personally prefer it without the magnet - not that there is anything wrong with the magnetic effect, I just like the green before hand.  The formula is great and is opaque in two coats.  I should point out that I didn't use top coat over the magnetic effect. 

Picture taken in light box (no magnet)

Picture taken in light box (no magnet)

Picture taken in light box (with magnet - no top coat)

Picture taken in light box (with magnet - no top coat)
LE 112 is a dark purple with blue foil shimmer and orange iridescent flakes.  I quite like this one.  It's not over the crazy, but it's not simple either.  I don't think I had quite the right lighting to show off this polish off properly.  The formula is great and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in overcast sunlight

Picture taken in overcast sunlight
LE 113 is a pale lilac with iridescent glitters, flakes and gold glitter.  This is another really gorgeous polish.  I wish there was some sunshine when I wore this one because it's really pretty in direct light.  The formula was great and easy to use.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box
I'm a huge fan of these limited edition polishes and I have zero regrets for getting them.  My personal favourites would definitely be LE110 and LE113.

No comments:

Post a Comment