Grace-full Nail Polish Hella Handmade Creations November 2018 - Swatches & Review

Sunday 11 November 2018


It's Hella Handmade Creations time again!   This will be my last HHC post for 2018!  Why you may be wondering?  I rarely buy polishes from the Hella Handmade Creations group and with the combination of my daughter's birthday and Christmas funds are a little tight which means I will be very limited in what polishes I can buy.  With all that being said, I have this month's polish from Grace-full Nail Polish.  This will be Grace-full's last polish for HHC for 2018 as well (yet another reason why this will be my last HHC post for 2018).

Paradise Island is a red linear holographic with gold shimmer.  This polish is inspired by Wonder Woman.  If you don't already know, I am not really a fan of red nails.  This one I will make an exception for.  It's a gorgeous colour!  Plus the formula is awesome - it's super close to being a one coater.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
If you are a red fan or even just looking for a nice red polish for Christmas then I definitely recommend this one.

Paradise Island will be available for presale on November 14th until November 21st from Hella Handmade Creations. This polish is capped to 80 bottles so you will need to be quick to grab yourself a bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment