Grace-full Nail Polish Sweet Treats Collection - Swatches & Review

Thursday 22 November 2018


If you are in the Grace-full Nail Polish Facebook group (if you aren't and would like to join you can find the group here) then you will have already seen a little sneak peek of this collection - or perhaps you saw a post of mine on Instagram last week with a sneak peek of some of these polishes.  Today I have no sneak peeks, but a full post with all of the polishes from the Sweet Treats Collection.  I'm so excited that Grace-full have done some new cremes...and a new thermal!  Before I start rambling, let's take a look at these polishes shall we?


Black Currant Cake is a medium pastel purple creme.  I love this one!  It's absolutely gorgeous and the formula is awesome.  It's so close to being a one coater.  My swatch shows two coats.


Candy Swirl is a triphase jelly/creme thermal in a bright fuchsia pink that moves to a medium violet and a deep violet when cold.  I didn't see all three colours together at the same time but as you can see from my swatches you can see the three colours.  I love this one too.  Each colour is gorgeous and it transitions well.  It is a little one the sheer side (especially in the warm state) so I used three coats for my swatch.

Warm/transitioning

Warm/transitioning

Cold
Fairy Floss Cupcake is a blush pink creme.  I love this one!  It's a gorgeous colour and great for the warmer ones.  I did find that this one applied a little unevenly on the first coat but evened out on the second coat.  I question whether or not I should have done three coats or not.  My swatch shows two coats.


Hawaiian Punch is a medium toned turquoise creme.  This one doesn't photograph entirely accurately (but maybe it depends on your screen settings - this picture looks completely different on my computer and phone).  Anyway, this is such a great colour and the formula is fantastic too.  You could get away with one coat but I used two coats for my swatch.


Lavender Tea is a pastel lilac creme.  I'm sure it will come as no surprise when I say that I love this polish.  The colour is stunning and the formula is fantastic.  My swatch shows two coats.


Lime Chiffon Pie is a mid lime green creme.  I'm not really a big fan of green nails but this is such a cool colour, especially for summer.  The formula is great and is opaque in two coats.


Watermelon Sorbet is a coral creme.  This was actually the first polish I tried from this collection and I really, really like it.  This one has a kinda jelly like quality to to it so it is a little sheer one the first coat (and by a little sheer it's not that sheer but it appears sheer in comparison to the other cremes if that makes sense).  I used two coats for my swatch, however I question whether I should have done a third coat.


I love, love, love this collection!  The colours are all so beautiful and the formulas are all really easy to work with.  I'm really not sure what else I can say about these other than you need them!  Especially if you are heading into summer (or if you just love summery polishes).

The Sweet Treats Collection is available now from Grace-full Nail Polish's Australian site only.  This collection is being released in the international store in January 2019 (wow that feels weird writing 2019).  This collection is limited edition so I would recommend grabbing it as soon as you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment