Uberchic Beauty Collection Eighteen Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 6 June 2017


Uberchic Beauty have been pumping out the stamping plate collections really quickly lately - or perhaps it's not that fast and I am just slow at getting through them - or maybe it's a bit of both.  Anyway, today I have Collection Eighteen to share with you.  Can you believe that there are eighteen collections already?  It still surprises me how many Uberchic plates there are.  I probably shouldn't be surprised though. I have a lot of pink folders in my collection (my pink folders hold all of my Uberchic plates).  

Image from Uberchic Beauty
18-01


Image from Uberchic Beauty
I saw somewhere (and I honestly can't remember where) a mani using the images in the bottom left hand corner and I just had to have it on my nails.  I thought it would be fun to do a black and white mani with a pop of colour.  For my base I used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Presence and stamped using Mundo de Unas Black and Colour Alike neon pink stamping polish (it does have a proper name but I can't for the life of me think of what it's called).


There was something about this next image that said pastel!  For my base I used China Glaze Chalk Me Up!, Lotus Begin, Belle Of A Baller, More To Explore and Casual Friday, and stamped using Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.


18-02

Image from Uberchic Beauty
I couldn't help but go for a really simple mani with this first design.  I really didn't want to take away from the detail of the image.  For my base I used Kiara Sky Skies The Limit and stamped using Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.


It has been quite a while since I have done a skittlette mani and I thought that this image was perfect for the look I was going for.  While I love it black and white I think the image would look cool with some lead lighting colour through it - or over a neon background.  Anyway, polishes used are Color Club Don't Toy With Me and Chalk Board Black, OPI Alpine Snow and Metallic 4 Life.


18-03

Image from Uberchic Beauty
When I sat down to do this next mani I really didn't know what I was actually going to do.  I randomly picked out my polishes and sponged them on.  I then decided on this image.  I am super happy with how it turned out.  Polishes used are Color Club Play Date, Party Teal Dawn and Out Of Your League.  Stamping polish used is Mundo de Unas Black.


I know that this image was designed to be layered with the image on it's right but I couldn't resist just using it by itself.  I seriously love how this turned out!  For my base I used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Presence and stamped using Bundle Monster's Eldorado and Astronomical.


There are some seriously fantastic images among these plates.  I think there is a great mix of things and there are definitely some images that I am keen to use still.  Keep your eyes peeled on Instagram for those manis in the future.

Collection Eighteen Stamping Plates are available now from Uberchic Beauty.

2 comments:

  1. Love this post and the variety of manis you've created. There are some really lovely images here and it's amazing how different they can look when stamped in different colours.
    Have to admit I'm loving that first mani though, those pink hearts are adorable.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. I love that first mani too. I actually really liked the mani without the pink too. There is just something about black and white nails that I love!

      Delete