Quick Update

Monday 5 June 2017


Hey everyone!  I just thought I should sit down and do a really quick update.  For most of you it may seem like I have disappeared.  I haven't been posting on social media much and have stopped daily blogging.  I am not quitting so don't panic.  I am just taking a big step back from nails and blogging for this month.  I have had a couple of really huge months and need to play catch up with everything.  I am seriously behind with everything and I am not liking it.  I am also lacking inspiration and motivation for nails so taking a step back for now is really a good time.  I will be aiming to do about four blog posts a week for this month and then I will workout what my plan after that. 

Right, I think that's all I wanted to say.  Now to get editing some photos and write my blog post for tomorrow! 

4 comments:

  1. Real Life trumps internet life, so rest. Don't get burnt out!! Come back when you are ready!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does. I'll still be pottering around. Just probably not on a daily basis like I have been. My poor skin is currently being killed by winter so it's probably a great time to take a little step back. I hope you are well xx

      Delete
  2. Honestly Tracy, I feel this is a good decision. Your blog posts certainly having been showing your frazzledness, but we all need a break and slowing down is a good start. 4 posts a week is still a massive amount of content to do but I hope it allows you to have fun with your family and play catch up with real life bits and bobs!
    Take care, Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a good decision too. I have definitely been enjoying taking some time out. :)

      Delete