Crumpet's Nail Tarts: 26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Going On A Holiday

Saturday 24 June 2017


Happy end of the week everyone! I have a few things happening this weekend so I am using my time wisely tonight (it's Friday for me now but by the time I post this it will be Saturday). My daughter has gymnastics practice on a Friday night for two hours which I stay at, so thought why not use this time to write my blog post? It means I have extra time later to do some more manis. 

Anyway, it's time for another 26 Great Nail Art Ideas mani. This time the theme is "going on a holiday". I don't really go on holidays, in fact I was laughed at when I said that my trip to Sydney for Aussie Indie Con was a holiday.  I had originally planned to do a destination mani but I just so happened to received Uberchic Beauty's new Vacation Mode stamping plate and the OPI California Dreaming Collection. Put those things together and I am going somewhere with warmer weather.... and pretty flowers. 

For my gradient I used OPI Malibu Pier Pressure and GPS I Love You. For the stamping I used Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish and Colour Alike B. a Sunshine. 




I'm happy with how this mani turned out. I can't wait to see what everyone else does for this theme.  I sense that I will be adding some more destinations to my wishlist.

In case you haven't been following along with this challenge here are the themes.  I can't believe how close I am to completely this challenge.




2 comments:

  1. Ooh this mani is perfect, love those colours. I've yet to do mine but I know exactly when I'm doing!
    I haven't been on holiday for a couple of years but I do take mini breaks & it is fun pretending to be a tourist in your own city.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being a tourist in your own city is fun, but going elsewhere is definitely better....especially if it's warmer than here. Lol. I can't wait to see what you do for your mani <3

      Delete