Emily de Molly Aussie Indie Con 2017 Exclusives - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 21 June 2017


Hello everyone!  It feels like forever since I sat down and have written a blog post.  In case you missed why I disappeared a little, I had my dear friend Margaret (@loveslacquer on Instagram in case you didn't know) come and stay with me for the week and I wanted to spend the time with her rather than my computer lol.

Last week I was sent (and swatched) the Aussie Indie Con Exclusives from Emily de Molly.  I was hoping to get a chance to get this post done before I went to Aussie Indie Con but I just didn't get a chance.  I'm sure a lot of the girls that attended on Saturday have picked these up already, but good news for those of you who were unable to attend - Emily de Molly will be releasing these polishes in her online stores!  Woohoo!  Warning:  I have gone a little bit over board with pictures in this post. 


Glee Ridden is a bright turquoise green creme.  This polish is amazing!  I actually wore it for a couple of days and couldn't stop staring at it.  Now depending on your screen, my swatches my be a little off in comparison to what it looks in person.  My screens make it look more minty than what it is.  The formula is amazing.  You could easily get away with one coat, but I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken outdoors in the shade
Lost Direction is a dark teal with pink to green multichrome shimmer, iridescent glitters and blue flakes.  Love this one as well!  The formula is great and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade
The Company I Keep is a dark blue with copper micro glitters, iridescent flakes and a subtle pink to green microchrome shimmer.  Again, I love this one!  It's gorgeous and the formula is fantastic.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade
Seriously, how amazing are these polishes?  There is zero chance I could pick a favourite of the three.  I recommend grabbing them all if you can.

To my knowledge these will be available Wednesday 21st June at 9am AEST from the Australian site and will be available at a later date on the international site.  Definitely join the Emily de Molly Facebook Group to keep up to date with all the information from Hayley. 

2 comments:

  1. I love these polishes too & it's so different to see a Crème & I usually think of complex and gorgeous polishes like the second 2 from EDM. You swatched these perfectly & I love how you got he shift of that second polish!
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicky! You always have the nicest things to say. These three polishes are stunning and *spoiler alert* they will be in my favourites for this month. I really don't know how I am going to narrow down my favourites at the end of the year. There are been so many good things released so far this year.

      Delete