Orly Adrenaline Rush Collection - Swatches & Review

Thursday 11 June 2015


It dawned on the me last week while I was playing with the Orly Adrenaline Rush collection that I hadn't yet swatched or reviewed them.  If you follow me on Instagram you would have already seen me use this collection a few times (and I even got featured on Orly's Instagram account so that is super exciting for me) and would have heard me talk about how in love with this collection I am.  But let's make it official and I'll go into more details for my love of these polishes.

Now to save myself repeating the same thing over and over about the formulas - let me just say that they are awesome.  They all are so easy to work with and most are so close to being a one coater that if you were in a hurry or don't mind slight visible nail lines then you could easily get away with one coat.  Or if you have short nails, then you could definitely get away with just one coat.  I also found that these dried rather quickly.  Now let's get into the individual colours.

Be Daring is a purple neon creme.  I absolutely love everything about this polish.  I used one coat for my swatch.

Fireball is a red neon shimmer.  So pretty and I'm not usually a fan of reds.  I used two coats for my swatch.

On The Edge is a blue-ish purple neon creme.  Love this one too.  It's like the perfect winter neon.  I used two coats for my swatch although I could have left it at one. 

Push The Limit is a coral neon creme.  I am obsessed with this polish.  You have been warned.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Risky Behavior is described as a fuschia neon creme.  Now this one does photograph brighter and more pinky toned that it looks in person.  Either way, I love it both in person and in photos.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Thrill Seeker is described as a lime neon creme.  I really like this one too.  The formula of this one is slightly different than the others in this collection.  It does apply slightly patchy but I assume that is because it is a lighter colour.  I used three coats for my swatch.

How amazing is this collection?  Are you loving it like me?  I am pretty sure that this in a collection that I will need to be buying back up bottles of.  If I had to pick my absolute favorites (which is hard because I really do love them all) I would say Push The Limit, Be Daring and Risky Behavior.

I haven't really looked into my collection to see if there is anything in there that would be worth doing some swatch comparisons of but if there is anything you would like me to do comparisons of just let me know and I'll do a post.  







2 comments: