Uberchic Beauty Spring Kawaii Layers Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Saturday 7 March 2020


While other parts of the world as heading into some warmer weather, here in Melbourne our weather is starting to cool down.  Luckily, for me I don't have strict rules about the things I put on my nails and when because I have the new spring plate from Uberchic Beauty - the Spring Kawaii Layers plate.  This plate is full of cute little Spring (and Easter) images that you can layer up like no other.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
When I picked up this plate I honestly had no clue where to even begin with it.  My brain struggles with single images so I turned to the weather for my inspiration - grey and cloudy.  For this mani I used Emily de Molly LE171, Hit The Bottle A Flock Of Seagulls and Black As Night, Color Alike B A Sweetheart and Dance Legend Pink Stamping Polish.


This next mani is definitely my favourite that I have done with this plate.  I think it's really cute.  For my base I used OPI Lavendare To Find Courage and stamped using China Glaze Admire (image is from Got Chevron 01) and then stamped the flowers using Maniology E-tronica and Opus One, and Hit The Bottle Black As Night.


Individual images really hurt my brain trying to work out how to use them but I am happy with how my manis turn out using this plate - particularly the flower mani.  I had no issues with how the images picked up and transferred to the nails and I like that the whole plate is all layered designs.  Certainly so much easier to use than making decals.  What do you think of this plate?

The Spring Kawaii Layers Stamping Plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment