Grace-full Nail Polish War Of The Roses (Polish Pick Up March 2020) - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 4 March 2020


I seriously can't believe that it is already Polish Pick Up March.  Time is going too quickly!  In the polish world I guess time going quickly is a good thing because it means more pretty polishes - like this one from Grace-full Nail Polish.

War Of The Roses is a red jelly with colour shifting iridescent flakes in pink/gold/green/violet and a smattering of holo flakes.  I love this polish!  The colour is gorgeous and I love the glitters.  The formula is great, it's easy to use and applies evenly.  I used three coats for my swatch (mainly because I love the extra squishy-ness that the extra coat gives and the extra glitters) but you can stop at two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in overcast lighting

Picture taken in overcast lighting

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
War Of The Roses will be available via the Polish Pick Up from March 6th until March 9th.  This shade is capped to 75 (US) and 10 (UK) so you really will need to be quick to grab this baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment