Anna Gorelova by Dance Legend Winter 2020 (Part) Collection - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 18 March 2020


Hello!  How is everyone doing?  I hope everyone is staying safe and has been able to buy the things they need.  I don't know about anywhere else but I know my local area the supermarkets are so empty and things are really hard to find.  I was very lucky today and managed to finally get my hands on some toilet paper, some glycerine and acetone!  Yay for being able to make some nail polish remover again.  I have a lot of new things to swatch at the moment.  Starting with Dance Legend.  I received quite a few polishes and stamping things to play with so expect to see those over the coming weeks.  Today I have two polishes from the Anna Gorelova by Dance Legend Winter 2020 Collection to share with you.


Adamant is described as a holographic with multi chrome metallic flakes which change from a purpleish blue to raspberry red and gold.  I am always a sucker for holo and flakes together and I love this one - especially in the sunshine.  It is a quite sheer so personally I would use a base colour underneath but you can build it up enough to remove the visible nail line in three coats (which is what I used for my swatch).

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Lilalit is described as a neutral greyish-purple base with multi coloured flake particles and bright duochrome shimmer shifting from raspberry red to golden green.  This is such a pretty polish too.  The formula is awesome and so close to being a one coater.  For my swatch I used two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I am such a fan of both of these polishes but if I could only pick one I would definitely pick Adamant.

These polishes are available now from Dance Legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment