October 2019 Favourites

Thursday 31 October 2019


Holy crap!  These month's are just going by faster and faster and there is zero chance of it slowing down.  I have to seriously start narrowing down my favourites for the end of the year.  I think that this year may be the hardest year to narrow down the favourites and I have used a lot less stuff too.  Eek!  But luckily for me I have been good at doing monthly favourites so that should help me out.  Let's talk about what I have been loving this month.


Nail Art
I haven't done a heap of nail art again this month which is kinda sad.  I just haven't had the nail time like I once had.  But I did manage a few and these are the ones that I loved wearing this month.
      

Stamping Plates
Again, I haven't done much nail art so I haven't played with any new stamping plates.
        
Mainstream Polishes
If you saw my blog post or follow me on Instagram then you will know that my obsession this month is the new OPI x Converse Neons By OPI Collection.  The colours are amazing and I wished that we got all six of the polishes in Australia but the four we did get are awesome!
          
OPI x Converse Neons By OPI Collection


Indie Polishes

Emily de Molly Halloween 2019 Trio
We all know that I love EdM polishes.  They are always in my favourites and probably always will be.  The Halloween trio this year is awesome!  The orange isn't necessarily one I will grab for all year around (and won't make it to my end of year favourites) but for Halloween it is awesome.
     

Grace-full Nail Polish Show Me The Money (Polish Pick Up October 2019)
Flakies and aurora shimmer steal my heart every single time and I am ok with that.  I mean how can you not love Show Me The Money?  It is even better in person.


 And that is a wrap of October!  See you all in November for lots of exciting new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment