Hit The Bottle To Thine Own Elf Be True (Polish Pick Up November 2019) - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 29 October 2019


As odd as it feels for me to be talking about November before October is finished it needs to be done as it is Polish Pick Up time this weekend.  This month I have two polishes to share with you (I will be purchasing the Emily de Molly shade because it looks amazing so will have that on my blog at some point in the future).  Today I have the polish from Hit The Bottle to share with you and tomorrow I will be sharing the Grace-full Nail Polish shade.

To Thine Own Elf Be True is a pale apple green stamping polish that can also be worn as a regular polish (you can't go wrong with a 2 in 1 polish).  I think that this is a great colour.  It stamps beautifully and is opaque in one coat when wearing it alone.  The formula is on the thick side but it is a breeze to work with.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box
To Thine Own Elf Be True will be available via the Polish Pick Up from Friday 1st November until Monday 4th November.  This polish is capped to 200 US and 15 UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment