Nail Crazies Unite: Neon Flowers

Friday 20 April 2018


Nail Crazies Unite is one challenge that I kept up to date with once upon a time, but I now I kind of just dip in and out of it when the themes take my fancy.  This week's theme is neon flowers so naturally I had to join in for this week.

This mani is so much brighter in person, but it doesn't translate well in pictures.  For this mani I used Orly's Road Trippin (over white) and stamped using Ya Qin An stamping polish (it has no name or number on it that I can see).  Stamping image is from Lina Nail Art Supplies 4 Seasons - Spring 02 stamping plate.




I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone else's manis!

I can't find the inlinkz code for this week's theme but as soon as I find it I will add it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment