It Girl Nail Art IG107 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Sunday 22 April 2018


It occurred to me the other day that I have a bunch of It Girl stamping plates sitting in my pile of stamping plates waiting for me to swatch them.  I love having new things to play with, especially when it is from a new to me brand.  Yay for having It Girl not only in my collection but on my blog as well!  Today I have the IG107 stamping plate to share with you.

Image from It Girl Nail Art
As this plate is full of full sized images (which are always a favourite of mine) I really struggled deciding which image to use first.  I am so glad that I went for this image.  I love how it looks over Emily de Molly's LE64.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I really like this next image (I think it would look awesome as an accent nail in black and white) but I thought I would be a bit more adventurous and go for some neon.  Polishes used are Color Club Cliff Notes, All Dolled Up and Don't Toy With Me, and Hit The Bottle As Black As Night.

Picture taken in light box
I'm quite impressed with the quality of this It Girl plate.  It stamps so well.  The images are fantastic too although I do find it a little odd that the images are soooo wide.  I can't image that anyone's nails are that wide so it seems like a waste of space.  You could easily get some extra images on these plates.

This plate is available from It Girl Nail Art.

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for the review :) I love what you did with these images! The reason they are so wide is to allow them to be used in different orientations--most of the patterns work just as well on a diagonal, or rotated 90 degrees!

    Nicole
    It Girl Nail Art

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole!
      Thank you! I never even thought about changing the orientation of the image. It makes complete sense why the images are so wide now. I'll have to have to play with the orientation now. :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful swatches! The two wide images in the middle, I would make them into decals (maybe leadlighted) and split the images between two adjacent nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Decals sound like a great idea <3

      Delete