Hit The Bottle Magneta At Your Own Risk 2.0 Stamping Polish - Swatches & Review

Friday 26 April 2019


Let's start today's post with a little bit of a "fun fact".  It has just occurred to me that I haven't done any nail art at all this month.  Well until swatching the newest addition (well technically not 'new' as it is an updated version) to the Hit The Bottle stamping range that is.  Personally, I don't consider swatching stamping polishes as nail art so I think this will be the first month in an extremely long time where I haven't done any nail art.  Eek!  It has been such a long since doing any stamping that I actually forgot to get a stamping plate to use.  So silly!  Anyway, let's take a look at this new stamping polish shall we?

Magenta At Your Own Risk 2.0 is a magenta shimmer stamping polish.  This is super pretty and stamps beautifully.  I really like how different it looks over both black and white.  I imagine it will also look different again over other base colours.  I definitely need to play with it some more.  Image used for my swatch is Lina Nail Art Supplies Make Your Mark 03 stamping plate.






Magenta At Your Own Risk 2.0 is available from Hit The Bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment