6 Year Instagram Anniversary - Top 10 Most Liked Pictures (2017 - 2019)

Tuesday 19 March 2019


Today marks my six year anniversary on Instagram.  I honestly can't believe how quickly these last six years have gone by.  I am also quite shocked that I have been posting my manis on Instagram for six years.  Thank you to everyone who has taken the time out of their days to like and comment on my pictures over the years.  I really appreciate it.  I didn't want to let another anniversary go by where I don't do something.  I had planned on doing special nails to celebrate but time isn't on my side.  Instead, I thought it might be fun to look back at the top 10 most liked pictures on Instagram from the last two years.  I would have done ever but Instagram doesn't have that option.  The max is two years, so that is what we are going to look at.


Let's start with number 10 and work our way to number 1.  

10.  This mani has been recreated by a lot of people.  I would go as far as saying that this mani has been my most recreated mani of all time.  For this mani I used China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, Thistle Do Nicely, I'll Pink To That and Bottoms Up and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  Image is from Lina Nail Art Supplies Totally Negative 02.


9.  Royal - my very own collaboration polish with Picture Polish.  It makes me so happy that this is one of the most liked pictures.  It is the only swatch that made it into the top 10 of my liked pictures.


8.  Mermaid nails are always a winner!  For this mani I used Emily de Molly Water Balance and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  Image is from Maniology BM-XL212.



7.  This is one of those images that sold me on this plate.  I really should pull out this plate again and play some more with these images in different colours.  For my base I used China Glaze Stone Cold, and stamped using Hit The Bottle's Looking For Mr Grey, A Flock Of Seagulls and Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.  Images are from Lina Nail Art Supplies Winter 02.


6.  Vinyls are something I don't play with often (mainly because we don't get along so well) but for some strange reason I had a great vinyl day when doing this mani.  Polishes used are OPI One Heckla Of A Color! and This Gown Needs A Crown.


5.  This is hands down my favourite Autumn/Fall mani I have ever done!  If I could recreate this mani exactly like this again and again I would!  Polishes used are OPI We The Female, Never A Dulles Moment and Chop Sticking To My Story.  Image is from Uberchic Lovely Leaves 02.


4.  Pretty Serious Cosmetics Pastel Pets polishes always make for winning nail art.  Image is from Lina Nail Art Supplies Totally Negative.


3.  This mani is the mani that made me fall in love (hard!) with matte bases and metallic stamping.  I love, love, love the combination of finishes together.  For this mani I used OPI Lavendare To Find The Courage (which I mattified with Picture Polish G'day Matte) and stamped using China Glaze Admire and Hit The Bottle's Snowed In.  Images are from Lina Nail Art Supplies Feeling Shapely 06 and Opposites Attract.


2.  Black and white manis are always amazing!  I am sooooo happy that this made it into the top 10.  This image from Marianne Nails stamps perfectly!  It reminds me that I really need to check out some more of their plates.  The quality is amazing!


1.  And we have arrived at the most liked picture of mine from the last two years.  There really is something magical about this mani.  For this mani I used Emily de Molly All The Feelings over Borrowed Time and stamped using Hit The Bottle As Black As Night.  Image is from Uberchic 25-03.


Thank you again for making the last six years on Instagram so fun!  Bring on the next six years....if Instagram is still around then lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment