It Girl Nail Art Mini Stamping Plates (IG301, IG306 & IG307) - Swatches & Review

Sunday 21 October 2018


It Girl Nail Art stamping plates are definitely a new brand that has ended my every growing stamping plate collection.  I don't have many but I am so impressed with the quality of them.  I do have a couple more plates that I still haven't used (yet) but I am excited to try them.  Anyway, today I have three of their mini stamping plates to share with you.

IG301
I love floral images!  They are always among some of my favourite images to put on my nails.  Do a buffet style plate full of floral images and you know that I am going to love it!

Image from It Girl
I wanted to do something bright and fun for this plate.  I was going to go for my traditional sponged background (which I wish that I did do) but instead did a smoosh mani.  I don't hate this mani but I think it could have been a lot better.  Polishes used are Color Club Study Buddy, Cliff Notes, All Dolled Up, Tic-Tac-Toe and Playdate.


IG306
I think this is such an interesting plate.  It's kinda got three different images on it.  I like the two larger images, but I am not sure I would use the long image (on the bottom right of the plate).

Image from It Girl
I think this lace design is one of those designs that speak for itself.  No fancy backgrounds required.  For my base I used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Presence and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


IG307
Again, a floral buffet style plate that I really like.  I like that this is more a delicate style of plate.
Image from It Girl
Keeping it simple for this next mani.  Polishes used are China Glaze Too Much Of A Good Fling, I'd Melt For You and Silver Of Sorts.


As I mentioned earlier, I am so impressed with the quality of the plates from It Girl.  They all stamp perfectly.  I think there are some great images on these mini plates, however for me personally I think I prefer larger plates.  They offer more of a range of images and I find are a little bit easier.  Or perhaps I am just more use to using the extra large plates these days.

Have you tried It Girl plates before? 

No comments:

Post a Comment