Lina Nail Art Supplies Spooklicious 02 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Thursday 18 October 2018


I was going through my blog planner the other day when I realized that I hadn't put in Lina Nail Art Supplies Spooklicious 02 Stamping Plate.  I picked this plate up last year but I didn't get a chance to play with it before Halloween.  I can't remember if it was because I had other things going on or if it was a matter that the plate didn't arrive in time.  It really doesn't matter, I am swatching it today!  Woohoo!

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
For my first mani I used this really fine bone image.  I really like that it just looks like a regular patterned image, until you look closely.  I think it's so cool and great if you don't a mani that screams Halloween!  For my base I used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Cutie Patootie, Peachie Poo and Smoochie.


There is something about this next image that was saying Saw (the movie) to me.  I have no clue if that is what it was going for but I went with it.  For my base I used China Glaze Ruby Pumps (which I love!  There is something magical about this polish) and stamped using Hit The Bottle Snowed In.


I think that this is a really cool Halloween plate.  There are quite a few images on here that I really like and I think could make for some really cool manis!  What do you think of this plate?

2 comments:

  1. I do love some of these images! And not all of them are "spooky", which is great. I think I need to get me one of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of the things that I like about this plate. It's not all "scary" images. I think it has a good mix

      Delete