Grace-full Nail Polish Hella Handmade Creations October 2018 - Swatches & Review

Saturday 13 October 2018


Hello weekend!  I don't know about you guys but I am excited that the weekend is here.  My daughter has another gymnastics competition tomorrow which she is super excited about.  I think she is hoping to get another trophy.  She received her very first trophy at her last competition back in September.  Hopefully she won't be too disappointed if there are no trophies given.  Right, enough about gymnastics and trophies - you are here for the polish!  Today I have this month's Hella Handmade Creations by Grace-full Nail Polish to share with you.

Ner, Ner, Ner, Ner Batgirl is described as an indigo holo with gold flakes and shimmer.  I love this polish!  I think the colour is gorgeous and I love the flakies.  The formula is amazing!  It applies evenly and you could get away with using one coat.  I did use two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I'm really not sure what else I can say about this polish - I love it!  If you love purple/blurple polishes like I do then I recommend grabbing this one!

Ner, Ner, Ner, Ner Batgirl will be available for presale on October 14th until October 21st from Hella Handmade Creations. This polish is capped to 85 bottles so definitely grab it before it disappears!

No comments:

Post a Comment