Grace-full Nail Polish Polish Pick Up October 2018 - Swatches & Review

Thursday 4 October 2018


It's the start of the month which can only mean one thing....it's Polish Pick Up time again!  Like with most months I have two of the polishes to share with you.  I have Grace-full Nail Polish's contribution which I will be sharing with you today and then I will have Emily de Molly's polish to share tomorrow.  So many new and exciting things!

You Shall Not Pass is a black to rust/orange thermal with red, gold and bronze chameleon flakes and holo microglitter.  This polish transitions well between the shades and the formula is fantastic.  It's easy to use with no fishing or glitter placement required.  For my swatch I used three coats.  You can get away with two coats, however I did find it a little sheer at the tips when warm for my personal taste.

Picture taken in light box (cold)

Picture taken in light box (cold)

Picture taken in light box (warm)

Picture taken in light box (warm)

Picture taken in light box (transitioning)

Picture taken in light box (transitioning)
You Shall Not Pass will be available via the Polish Pick Up from Friday 5th October at 11am EST until Monday 8th October.   This polish is capped to 150.  

No comments:

Post a Comment