Uberchic Beauty Cultural Rhythm Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Saturday 4 August 2018


Have you seen all of the new things that Uberchic Beauty have been releasing lately?  They have a lifestyle range - bags, card holders etc.  Don't panic though, Uberchic will still be releasing stamping plates.  In fact, they have just released two single plates - Cultural Rhythm and Art Deco.  I have the Cultural Rhythm plate to share with you today and I will be sharing the Art Deco plate next week (I have it my blog planner to post on Wednesday).  Right, let's check out this plate shall we?

Image from Uberchic
There is something about this first that I said dry brush to me.  I just wish that this mani photographed how it looks in person!  The neon pink and orange are so much brighter and more obvious in person and definitely not as washed out as they look in my picture.  Polishes used are Pretty Serious Cosmetics Presence, China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy and Bottoms Up and Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


A couple of month's ago now my very own piCture pOlish collaboration polish was released.  Along with my release there were another five polishes.  I really love the look of all of the polishes together and had to use them together in one mani.  I love how this turned out.  Polishes used are piCture pOlish Royal, Eternal, Princess, Fancy, Fresh and Destiny and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


I'm not going to lie, when I first got this plate I wasn't overly excited by the images.  They didn't really appeal to me.  However, after doing some manis with this plate I am singing a different tune.  The images do make for some really great manis.  At this point in time I think both of these manis will be going into my monthly favourites.  

The Cultural Rhythm stamping plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment