Emily de Molly May 2018 Limited Edition Polishes - Swatches & Review

Saturday 18 August 2018


If you didn't know, each month Emily de Molly usually releases a few limited edition polishes.  I have been a little hit and miss with grabbing these.  Sometimes it's because I completely forget, sometimes it's a lack of polish funds and sometimes (and this is definitely a reason that doesn't come up too often) the polishes aren't calling my name.  Anyway, rewind back to May this year and the four limited edition polishes had to come and live with me.  I have finally had some time with the sunshine and now I have my swatches and review to share with you.


LE98 is a bright green with blue shimmer.  I absolutely love this one!  I was actually a little sad when I had to take it off.  I'll definitely be grabbing this one back out in Summer!  The formula is easy to use and surprisingly opaque.  It did apply a little unevenly on the first coat but evens out beautifully on the second coat.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
LE99 is a blue/grey holo with gold shimmers, silver holo glitters and iridescent flakes.  Absolutely love this one as well!  It's such a gorgeous colour and the formula is fantastic.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
LE100 is a dark purple with strong green to pink shifting shimmer and assorted glitters.  I think this one is an ok polish.  I don't love it but I definitely don't hate it.  It could also be because I put this on after two stunners that I fell in love with that this one didn't sing out to me.  Anyway, the formula is great and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
LE101 is a purple holo with silver holo and iridescent glitters.  Super pretty!  The formula is fantastic and is so close to being a one coater.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I'm so happy to have these polishes in my ever growing Emily de Molly collection.  Fun fact: I was actually putting away my new Emily de Molly polishes in their drawers today and I have nearly outgrown the four drawers.  I am going to have to do some serious re arranging of all the drawers in the near future.  Anyway, hands down my favourites are LE98 and LE99.

No comments:

Post a Comment