Grace-full Nail Polish Polish Pick Up August 2018 - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 1 August 2018


Look at me go - two posts in two days!  It will actually be three posts in three days because I will have another post for you tomorrow.  Today I have my swatches and review of this month's Polish Pick Up polish from Grace-full Nail Polish.  This month's theme for the Polish Pick Up is Musicals and Grace-full's polish is inspired by Xanadu.

Magical Muses is a deep purple to bright pinky red thermal.  I'm a really big fan of the colours in this polish.  They are really pretty and they transition well between both colours.  The formula is also great and so easy to use.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box (transition)

Picture taken in light box (transition)

Picture taken in direct sunlight (transition)

Picture taken in direct sunlight (transition)

Picture taken in light box (cold)

Picture taken in direct sunlight (cold)

Picture taken in direct sunlight (cold)
How gorgeous is this polish?  I  definitely recommend grabbing this one.

Magical Muses is will be will be available via the Polish Pick Up from Friday 3rd August at 11am EST until Monday 6th August. 

No comments:

Post a Comment