Uberchic Beauty Got Chevron 02 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Monday 5 February 2018


Last year you may recall me raving about Uberchic's Got Chevron 01 stamping plate (you can see my post about this plate here).  I still love this plate and would say that it's one of my all time favourite stamping plates I own.  Well, I am excited to introduce the latest edition to my favourites - Got Chevron 02.  As soon as I got the email saying there was a second edition I knew it was going to become a favourite of mine and it most definitely is!

 
Image from Uberchic Beauty
It feels like forever since I have done a simple gradient so I thought why not do one?  I absolutely love how this mani turned out.  For the gradient I used China Glaze That's Shore Bright and I Got A Blue Attitude .  Stamping polish is Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.
 

Now I couldn't go past doing one of my usual sponged backgrounds.  They are so simple and I think look awesome with all stamping images.  I used the entire OPI Retro Summer Collection and stamped using Hit The Bottle As Black As Night.


I really don't know what else I can say about this plate.  It is amazing and it will most definitely get a lot of love from me.  Do yourself a favour and grab this plate before it sells out!  Also grab Got Chevron 01 too.  They are both amazing!

The Got Chevron 02 Stamping Plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment