The Digit-al Dozen Does Mythical Creatures - Day Four

Thursday 22 February 2018


Yesterday I had full intentions of doing a mermaid scale mani but got side tracked by a different mermaid image.  I could have skipped over doing mermaid scales seems I have already covered mermaids this week but I really didn't want to.  Plus I was really struggling to come up with a fifth mani idea.

I wanted to go really simple with this mani - because sometimes less is more.  I love how these turned out and am so happy that I wore it as a full mani.  Polishes used are Emily de Molly Water Balance and Hit The Bottle's As Black As Night.  Stamping image is from Bundle Monster BM-XL212.




I have covered mermaids, fairies and dragons this week.  Does anyone want to take a guess what mythical creature I plan on doing for tomorrow?

2 comments: