Emily de Molly Polish Pick Up March 2018 - Swatches & Review

Monday 26 February 2018



It's getting so close to that time again....what time you may be wondering.  Well the time when the Polish Pick Up goodies are available.  If you are new to the Polish Pick Up then I recommend joining their Facebook group.  It has all the information you need plus it is the best place to see all of the upcoming goodies.  This month's theme is books and I have Emily de Molly's polish to share with you.

Long Road Trips is is a beautiful teal green holo with lots of gold shimmer and copper flakes.  This polish is absolutely stunning!  I love it!  Not only is it a gorgeous colour but the formula is also amazing.  It is so close to being a one coater (if you have short nails then you could easily get away with one coat).  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Have I mentioned that I love this polish?  I actually wore it for a couple of days and I couldn't stop looking.  I highly recommend it if you can get your hands on it.

Long Road Trips will be available via the Polish Pick Up from Friday 2nd March at 11am EST until Monday 5th March.  This polish is capped to 400 bottles so if you want to get it I highly recommend grabbing it ASAP.  

No comments:

Post a Comment