Lina Nail Art Supplies Totally Negative Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Sunday 4 February 2018


Lina Nail Art Supplies plates that I buy a lot of and then end up with them sitting in a pile waiting for ages for me to get around to using (not because I don't want to, it's more a time issue).  Anyway, at the start of this year I had three Lina plates waiting for me, and now I am happy to report that there is only one left in my pile (it's the Spookilicious 02 stamping plate but it will stay in the pile until October - seems a little silly to play with it now).  Today I have the Totally Negative Stamping Plate to share with you.

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
With a whole plate dedicated to negative space images you just know that I have to do my usual sponged background.  They just look so pretty under these types of images.  For my base I used the entire Pastel Pets Collection by Pretty Serious Cosmetics and stamped using Hit The Bottle As Black As Night.


Negative space images don't always mean that you have to have a fancy background (although if I am honest I do love the fancy backgrounds).  Sometimes it's nice to go with a simple colour scheme.  I like how fresh and summery this mani looked.  Polishes used are Pretty Serious Cosmetics Presence and Hit The Bottle Apricot Sour from their new Fruit Tingles Collection (I will have swatches and a review of this collection soon).


I love this plate!  I have always been a big fan of negative space images so to have a whole plate with them is a dream.  The images are all really pretty and stamp well.

The Totally Negative Stamping Plate is available for pre order from Lina Nail Art Supplies.  If you want this plate sooner then go to Hit The Bottle, they have it in stock now (plus you can shop for lots of other goodies).

No comments:

Post a Comment