What's Up Nails B051 I Just Want Sushi Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Thursday 28 May 2020


Today I have the last of the What's Up Nails that I was sent to review.  I have had a lot of fun and found some new favourites with these products.  I definitely can recommend both stamping plates and stamping polishes from What's Up Nails.  Let's take a look at the I Just Want Sushi stamping plate shall we?
Image from What's Up Nails
I love the dragon image on this plate so it was definitely the first thing I needed on my nails.  It is quite large which unfortunately meant I lost a fair bit of it on my nails but I do like the result still.  For my base I used Emily de Molly Fade Into Black, Moyra's White Foil Stamping Polish and their Gold Foil.  I then topped it all off with Hit The Bottle's Water Tight Top Coat.


I was considering doing a gradient with one of the scene images but I couldn't quite decide how I wanted to do it so I decided to use the little sushi image instead.  I mean you can't have a sushi plate and not use the sushi image can you?  For my base I used OPI Love Is On The Cards and Don't Speak and stamped using Hit The Bottle As Black As Night.


This plate isn't a favourite of mine but there are some great images for the theme.  It also stamps beautifully as well.

The I Want Sushi Stamping Plate is available now from What's Up Nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment