What's Up Nails B047 Everyday Is Caturday Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Friday 8 May 2020


The important questions in life - are you a dog person or a cat person?  I personally like cats better than dogs.  Don't take that to mean I don't like dogs because I do, I just like cats more.  We have two cats in our family.  Max and Sampi.  Both equally as adorable and have very different personalities.  Anyway, I am getting side tracked here.  Today I have the Everyday Is Caturday (which it very much is in my house) stamping plate from What's Up Nails to share with you.

Image from What's Up Nails
This first mani is kinda inspired by my cat Sampi.  She is a beautiful tortoiseshell cat with lots of black and browns/nudes.  She also has a similar looking face to the cat with the black patch on its face.    For my base I used Emily de Molly Faux Creme and stamped using Hit The Bottle As Black As Night.


Now you can't go past the magical caticorns can you?  Such beautiful magical creatures.  For my base I sponged on Pretty Serious Cosmetics Fluffykins, Bunny Foo-Foo, Doodlebug, Cutie Patootie, Little Duckling and Peachie Poo and stamped using Hit The Bottle As Black As Night.


I think this is a super cute plate but it's not one that I would grab for on a day to day basis.  It's just not my style.  The images themselves stamp beautiful.

The Everyday Is Caturday stamping plate is available now from What's Up Nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment