Moyra Nail Stamping Neon Pink Stamping Polish - Swatches & Review

Monday 4 May 2020


Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you all had a nice and relaxing weekend.  I know I did.  Last week I received an awesome package from Moyra Nail Stamping so prepare yourself for some Moyra goodies on my blog again.  Starting with their Neon Pink stamping polish!

Neon Pink is a neon pink stamping polish.  This polish sits somewhere in between a creme and a jelly.  It's really interesting and the colour is awesome (but I am a sucker for a neon pink polish).  This polish does dry really quickly so you need to move fast.  As you can see from my swatches it swatches perfectly over white but not so great over black - which I think is because it's kinda jelly.




While this polish isn't great over black I do love it over white!  It's definitely a lot brighter in person than what it looks in my picture.  I also love the wide brush that this polish has too.  It makes it really quick and applies a good amount of polish on the plate.

The Neon Pink stamping polish is available now from Moyra Nail Stamping.  Don't forget that you can use my code TRACYMOYRA for a 10% discount off your purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment