Hit The Bottle Electro Candypop Stamping Polish - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 12 May 2020


I have written about 1250 blog posts over the years and still to this day I have trouble starting off my posts.  You would think at this point in time that I would be in the swing of writing posts but nope.  Today I am having "writers block" - always a fun thing when you are trying to write.  Anyway, I am rambling.  Today I have the stunning Electro Candypop stamping polish from Hit The Bottle to share with you.


Electro Candypop is a turquoise creme stamping polish.  I love the colour this one but I couldn't for the life of my get it to photograph accurately.  It's definitely so much better in person.  I swatched it over black and white so you can see how it looks over both light and dark colours but I have seen it swatched over purple and other colours and it looks amazing!  I can't wait to play with it some more.






Electro Candypop is available now from Hit The Bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment