The Digit-al Dozen Does Futuristic: Day Four

Thursday 16 November 2017


We have reached Day Four of the Digit-al Dozen Does Futuristic.  I am seriously in struggle town with this theme so I am definitely excited that tomorrow is the last one.  Yay!  I was originally planning on doing some sort of alien mani today but some how managed to change it to some sort of Matrix looking mani instead.  Does this pass as being Futuristic?

For my base I used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Absence and stamped using Hit The Bottle's Ectoplasm Green.  Image is from Uberchic Geek Love 01 stamping plate.





I know this mani now looks like I copied Kristi's (Let's BeginNails) from yesterday but I promise I did this mani before seeing hers.  I guess when you spend time in the same groups of people you all start thinking a like.  Now if only I could steal some talent from the other Digit-al Dozen girls....


No comments:

Post a Comment