Emily de Molly Swatch Spam (Limited Edition & New 2017 Polishes) - Swatches & Review

Sunday 26 November 2017


I have two three tiered polish racks that sit on top of my polish drawers.  I put any new polishes that I need to swatch straight into these racks so that I don't put them away and forget about them (something that I use to do all the time).  For the longest time, my racks have consisted of Emily de Molly polishes - and they still do.  Today I have a few limited edition polishes from a few months ago (I really can't remember when I purchased them) and a couple of other polishes that were released at some point this year (but again I can't remember when I actually purchased them - or when they were released).  Some of these may still be available, while others may have sold out. 


Bring The Light is a very pale purple holo with silver micro glitter.  I seriously LOVE this polish.  The colour is gorgeous, the holo is amazing and so is the formula.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
LE53 is a pale creme, subtle holo with subtle gold shimmer.  Such a good colour and a great formula.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
LE54 is a pink subtle holo with blue shimmers.  Huge fan of this one, but that's probably no surprise seems I love pink polishes.  The formula is also great and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
LE55 is a pink based mauve with gold shimmer.  Again, this one is quite a pretty colour with a great formula.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
LE56 is a purple/red multichrome with gold to blue shifting shimmer.  I love the colour and shift of this one.  Like with the other polishes, this one has a great formula which is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box
Perception Is Key is a green/purple multichrome holo with ultra thin, ultra holographic silver micro glitter.  I love this one.  I really don't know why it took me so long to grab this one.  The colour is great and so is the formula.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
At the end of the year I am planning on doing a bunch of favourites posts like I did last year.  I have a feeling that it is going to be an impossible task to pick my indie favourites.  I know that there will definitely be a lot of Emily de Molly polishes in the line up, that's for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment