The Digit-al Dozen Does Futuristic: Day Three

Wednesday 15 November 2017


Ok so we are half way through this week's Digit-al Dozen Futuristic theme.  I am happy that I have made it this far.  Two more days to go.....can you tell that I am excited?  This is definitely my least like theme and one that I am really struggling with.  Anyway, I asked some friends for some futuristic style manis that I could do.  Galaxy nails was one that popped up.  Now if you know me, you will know that I do not like doing galaxy nails.  I think I have managed maybe two decent ones in my time and past that point they look horrible.  Instead of attempting them I just stamp.  I am simple like that lol.

For my base I used Emily de Molly's LE56 and stamped using Essies's Nothing Else Metals.  Stamping design is from Bundle Monster BM-XL213.




Only two more days to go...the struggle is real at this point.  

No comments:

Post a Comment