Crumpt's Nail Tarts: 26 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge: Black & White Valentines

Friday 3 February 2017


Valentine's Day is just around the corner which means there will be lots of Valentine's manis.  I don't really do the whole Valentine's Day thing so really most of the manis I will be doing will be for challenges.  Kicking off the Valentine's challenge manis is the 26 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge with their theme of black and white Valentine's.  I love black and white manis and I really like the idea of black and white for a Valentine's mani.  

For my base I used OPI's Alpine Snow and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  Both of the stamping designs are from Lina Nail Art Supplies.  The heart is from their Mark Your Mark 01 plate and the love images are from the Mark Your Mark 02 plate.  I love these images together although I think I should have done a black base with white stamping for me main three nails.  I still really like this mani though.






The themes that are coming up (it's still not too late to join if you haven't already)


And don't forget to check out the others who are participating in this challenge.



13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are aren't they? I really have been loving the Lina plates.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! I love those images together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachelle. I really love these images together too.

      Delete
  3. Those are some of my favourite plates, love your mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Lina really does some great plates doesn't she?

      Delete
  4. Totally gorgeous & I love the graphic print effect these images have, it becomes even more impressive with the black and white colour combo.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete