Challenge Your Nail Art: Gradient meets 30 Days Of Colour: Hearts/Love

Sunday 19 February 2017


For this first time ever on my blog I am actually going to combine two challenge manis together.  I use to combine challenge themes like crazy on Instagram back when I was doing four plus challenges (crazy times! But super fun).  With themes like Gradient and Hearts/Love how could you not combine them?

I recently received my Lina Nail Art Supplies with the new Make Your Mark 03 stamping plate.  It has a blank image with is designed for things like gradients to make it easier.  I thought this was the perfect opportunity to test it out.  Well, I'll go into more details when I do my actually review but for this gradient I used the good old sponge method.  So easy, blends nicely, less mucking around and a better result (for me).  For this gradient I used Bundle Monster's Mercury Baseline, Monarch Dream and Kandi Spirit.




And now for the 30 Days Of Colour portion of this post.  I couldn't go past using this heart image from Lina Nail Art Supplies Make Your Mark 03 stamping plate.  I can see me using this image a fair bit.  Anyway I stamped the image using Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.




Now I am currently still obsessed with matte nails so I just had to break out the Matte Top Coat for this mani.  I think the matte is my favourite version of this mani.  Which is your favourite glossy or matte?


Given I have two different challenges in this post there will be double the blog links with everyone who is participating in these challenges.  So many pretty manis to look at.


8 comments:

  1. So pretty! I really love that stamping image too- it's the perfect thing to layer over a colorful background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Tracy this is incredible. Both the gradient and the stamping design. I have a total of 3 stamping specific polishes but I need to get more and try them with gradients.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. My stamping polish collection started really slowly too, but there are so many regular polishes that stamp beautifully.

      Delete
  3. I bought the Make Your Mark 3 just to try out the gradient spot....and well the images. This is lovely!!! Can't wait for your review!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christy. Have you tried that the image for a gradient? I can't mine to pick up as a whole image. It's always missing bits. I gave up with it. I was finding I was wasting too much polish and not getting a nice gradient. I think I'll be sticking to my sponges lol

      Delete
  4. So beautiful! And matte version is a bull's eye :)

    ReplyDelete