The Nail Challenge Collaborative Does Winter: Black Snowflakes

Monday 23 January 2017


Today I have the last winter look that I will be doing for the Nail Challenge Collaborative.  I was actually a little stumped with what to do for my last mani so I was scrolling through my winter board on Pinterest when I saw a pink and black snowflake mani by @glittr and just knew I had to do something very similar.

For this mani I used OPI's Mod About You, China Glaze's Glistening Snow (which side not: is drying out nooooooo), and Pretty Serious Cosmetics Absence.  For my stamping I used Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish and the image is from Lina Nail Art Supplies 4 Seasons - Winter 01.




I'm not too sure if I will be joining in again with this challenge next month (I can't believe it's already time to start thinking about February already!).  It really will depend completely on what theme is picked.  Are you going to be joining in with The Nail Challenge Collaborative?



6 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is so super beautiful. The detail in that stamping image is insane too, I'm actually thinking of doing a bother snowflake mani, you've totally inspired me.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. Oh I can't wait to see what you come up with :)

      Delete
  2. Great color mix. I love snowflakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those snowflakes look so elegant! I love the stamping plate you used!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristi. I love the stamping plate too! I've gotten some good use out of it so far and it's not even winter here yet lol

      Delete