30 Days Of Colour Challenge: Jewels

Wednesday 25 January 2017


Today's theme for the 30 Days Of Colour Challenge is jewels.  Now when I saw this theme I thought it was the perfect opportunity to play in my stud drawers.  Yes believe it or not I do own a lot of studs and other nail art things but don't use them very often.  Why?  No clue.  There really is no good reason.  Anyway,  I have been busy swatching some gel polishes (which I will being a post about tomorrow) and thought why not team the gel polishes with some bling?  This definitely isn't a mani that I would wear on a day to day basis but it was fun as a once off thing.

I used Opallac Gel Polish in Babes In Bondi and the rhinestones are from Born Pretty Store.




I'm excited to see what everyone else comes up with for this theme!



6 comments: