Emily de Molly Gold Light Of Day (Femme Fatale Cosmetics Exclusive) - Swatches & Review

Monday 20 June 2016


Today I have a super quick post to share with you.  I have the latest Emily de Molly store exclusive for Femme Fatale Cosmetics called Gold Light Of Day.  As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it and I have no regrets.  Let's take a look shall we?

Gold Light Of Day is a light gold holo with pink/copper shimmer throughout.  I am such a fan of this one.  I think it is so pretty.  I am glad that the sun made a guest appearance for this one.  Like with all Emily de Molly polishes the formula is easy to work.  This one I found was a little on the sheer side and needed three coats to be opaque. 

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Gold Light Of Day is sold exclusively through Femme Fatale Cosmetics.


2 comments:

  1. Wow this is so stunning, that shine is daylight is gorgeous! I love looking at your EDM shades, they're always so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. I love EdM polishes. They are amazing. Have you tried any?

      Delete