Throwback Thursday: Celestial Cosmetics Moonglow & Sea Of Tranquility

Thursday 15 October 2015


There has been a bit of an unintended break from Throwback Thursdays, but they are making a come back.  After unpacking all of my polishes again, I kept seeing so many untried beauties in my collection and they really deserve to see the light of day.  Today is a slightly different Throwback for you.  Not only were these polishes released a little while again (they are from the start of this year if my memory serves me correctly) but these are actually swatches that I did early to mid this year.  It's like a double throw back.

Pictures taken in direct sunlight

Moonglow is a dusty light pink linear holo.  Super pretty and so girly.  I really like this one.  Now for some strange reason I don't actually have any notes written about this polish (no idea why not) but I am going to guess and say that it applied easy and needed three coats.

Picture taken in direct sunlight


Picture taken in direct sunlight
Sea Of Tranquility is a baby blue linear holo.  Another pretty holo.  I quite like pastel holos and really should wear them more often.  The formula of this one was easy to use but was a little patchy.  I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight


From my quick little search it appears that Sea Of Tranquility is no longer available, however Moonglow has been re-released for a limited time only.  So head over to Celestial Cosmetics ASAP to grab a bottle before it disappears again.


1 comment: