Emily De Molly Limited Edition Halloween Duo - Swatches & Review

Sunday 25 October 2015


I can't believe the weekend is almost over.  Seriously, I am not sure how that has come and gone so quickly.  Ahh!  Now I know I said I would have some more Halloween nail art up but unfortunately time has not been my friend.  I am hoping that next week I can get some up but no guarantees.  We are having a Halloween party for our daughter next week and there is lots to do and organize so nails will need to take a back seat.

For today's post I have the Halloween duo that Emily de Molly released this year.  Now it is no surprise that I love these polishes.  They are both bright polishes and they are Emily de Molly polishes so really, what isn't to love about them?

Pulse Racing is a bright neon orange jelly with purple shimmer and iridescent flakes.  Super pretty and easy to use.  I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Scare Tactics is a light neon green creme.  Now this one I absolutely love.  It's such an awesome colour.  It does apply streaky on the first coat and needed three coats to even out, but the colour is so awesome that I really don't mind.

Picture taken in light box

Not only did this duo come with the polishes but it also came with two sheets of different Halloween designed vinyls.  I think the ghosts are super cute so I had to use those.  I did find that this didn't want to stick fully to my nails, and wrinkled slightly when I added top coat. 

Picture taken in light box

Sadly this duo appears to be sold out, but if you can find it I definitely recommend you grab it especially if you like bright colours like I do.

2 comments:

  1. Oh these are both really nice :-D The neon green is awesome :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How awesome is that green? It's definitely my favorite of these two :)

      Delete