Emily de Molly Happy Feet Duo - Swatches & Review

Monday 12 October 2015


Between the delay with our belongings delivered/unpacking and my daughter being sick, I am a little bit behind with blogging.  Apologizes for that, but I am slowing getting back on track again.  All of my polishes are nearly unpacked too which means I can nearly have an organized polish room again - and I will actually be able to find things.  Woohoo!  Anyway today I have the Happy Feet Duo by Emily de Molly to share with you.  This duo is exclusively sold by Mei Mei Signatures (who does world wide shipping from memory).

Pictures taken in light box
Inked Chameleon has a light blue base and is filled with different coloured glitters in various shapes and sizes.  This polish is inspired by the colour changing chameleon lizards.  I think it's a super pretty and fun polish.  The glitters are easy to get out (no fishing required) but I did find that they like to stick together so it took a little bit or work to spread them out over the nail.  I used two coats for my swatch plus two coats of top coat.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

The Dark Wildwood is a dark green jelly with diamond, large dots, glitters and tiny flakies.  This polish is inspired by the forest surrounded by chameleon lizards.  Such a pretty polish and the formula was easy to use.  I used two coats for my swatch plus two coats of top coat.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

How pretty are both of these polishes?  My personal favorite is Inked Chameleon, mainly because I am more drawn to lighter and brighter polishes.

The Happy Feet Duo is exclusively sold by Mei Mei Signatures and is currently still available.  I am not sure if these are limited edition or not so it may be worth grabbing them sooner rather than later.

3 comments:

  1. Oh these look really cool :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are. I am such a huge fan of Emily de Molly polishes. They are always awesome and the formulas are always fantastic.

      Delete
    2. I've never tried any but I've seen lots of lovely ones :-D

      Delete