Uberchic Beauty Halloween 05 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Thursday 26 September 2019


Halloween is fast approaching which reminds me that I need to find our Halloween decorations.  I promised our daughter that we would do Halloween decorations this year.  The only Halloween things I know where they are are my Halloween stamping plates.  Both old ones and the brand new one from Uberchic Beauty - Halloween 05 which I will be sharing with you today.

Image from Uberchic
I absolutely love this cauldron layered image!  It's so cute!  I can see me reaching for it a lot throughout October/Halloween.  Anyway, for my base I used Emily de Molly Half Orange and stamped using Emily de Molly's black creme polish (the name is escaping me right now) and Hit The Bottle's Ectoplasm Green.


Technically this next mani I have done is actually the third mani I have done using this plate.  I have also done a mani using the bat image but it's with a polish that hasn't been released yet so you will need to check out my Instagram page in a week or so to see that one.  Anyway, I'm always drawn to skull images.  I thought for something different I would go for coloured skulls!  For my base I randomly sponged on Picture Polish Mad Magenta, Swagger, Totes, Chillax and Candy and stamped using the Emily de Molly black creme.  While I loved the glossy version of the mani I couldn't resist using Picture Polish G'day Matte top coat.


I love this Halloween plate!  There are so many great images on this plate and they stamp perfectly!  Now that I have some Halloween manis done I need to find some Halloween decorations.... Are you Halloween ready?

The Halloween 05 Stamping Plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.



2 comments:

  1. This has some really cute images.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does doesn't it? I'm looking forward to playing with it some more

      Delete